If you are between the ages of 18-40, want to make a difference in your community, become a better person, and, have a tonne of fun in the process? JCI Kootenay is the organization for you. Along with the chance to hang out with a pretty cool group of young people who enjoy having a good time, your annual JCI Kootenay membership of $150 gets you the following perks:
- Monthly Subsidized Professional and Personal Development Opportunities
- Monthly Subsidized Social Events
- Subsidized travel opportunities throughout B.C., Canada and the world!
- A network of successful like-minded individuals who share your passion for creating positive change
- The opportunity to lead a team, be part of putting on some kick-ass local events
Sound Good? Then Sign Up Here
Our meetings usually take place at the Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce (2279 Cranbrook St N) on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 7:00 – 9:00 PM. These meetings are a great way to find out more about who we are and what we do. You’ll also get the chance take in one of our monthly training sessions and best of all, you don’t need to be a paid member to come check us out! Check out our Facebook page.